MCC’s offers the opportunity to work with an MCC advisor to reinforce and demonstrate metric knowledge. After successfully completing MCC eLearning courses e201, e202 and e203, participants are encouraged to complete MCC e204: MCC Metric Master Certification Independent Project.
The MCC Metric Master Certification Independent Project demonstrates an understanding of concepts learned from MCC e201, e202 and e203, and shows the ability to apply course concepts to a real situation in your organization.
Metric Master Certification Independent Project participants will be paired with an MCC advisor who will help guide them through the project process. There are five requirements to the project:
- Select a performance metric-related issue to address – define the project purpose and scope statement.
- Review the project’s purpose and scope with your MCC advisor before proceeding with the remaining steps.
- Identify new and/or modify metrics to be tracked by your organization or department. Follow the MCC Metric Development Framework process described in MCC e202 and e203.
- Create metric reports for at least three metrics defined in Step 3.
- Complete a Project Reflection Statement
Upon successful completion of the MCC Metric Master Certification Independent Project, an MCC Metric Master certificate and an MCC Metric Master logo will be awarded.
Learn more about the MCC Metric Master Certification Independent Project.