3rd Wednesday of the month, 10-11am EST. Registration links available on Upcoming Meetings Webpage in MCC Members Portal
- Centralized Monitoring Work Group is exploring the following topics:
- What is centralized monitoring?
- How are organizations implementing it?
- Which functional areas are involved?
- What key risk indicators, performance metrics and data are being reviewed?
- What types of data analytic approaches are being utilized?
- Who is reviewing the data?
- What are organizations finding as they review the data?
- Centralized Monitoring Work Group output will include:
- Centralized Monitoring Plan Template
- Data Analytics Primer
- Emerging Centralized Monitoring Models White Paper
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select Centralized Monitoring Work Group in their user profile. For additional information about joining the Centralized Monitoring Work Group, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266, ex.108. Contact Linda Sullivan to discuss additional Imaging related details. Return to Work Group List
Download MCC Presentation
MCC presentation – The Evolving Area of Centralized Monitoring: What is it? What Data is Being Reviewed? Who is Responsible? [DIA Annual Mtg June 2017]
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join the MCC Centralized Monitoring LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.