Meeting Schedule:3rd Wednesday of the month, 10-11am EST. Registration links available on Upcoming Meetings Webpage in MCC Member Portal.
Working group is exploring the following topics:
- What is central monitoring?
- How are organizations implementing it?
- Which functional areas are involved?
- What key risk indicators, performance metrics and data are being reviewed?
- What types of data analytic approaches are being utilized?
- Who is reviewing the data?
- What are organizations finding as they review the data?
Working group output will include:
- MCC Risk Assessment and Mitigation Management Tool
- MCC Risk-based Monitoring Working Group
- CluePoints Partners with Metrics Champion Consortium to Define Metrics and Standards for Centralized Monitoring
For additional information about joining this Working Group, please contact Customer ServiceReturn to Work Group List