MCC Data Management and Biostatistics Work Group members are working in a collaborative environment to review the Data Management and Biostatistics metrics in the MCC Clinical Trial Performance Metrics v1.2.
NEW – 26 metrics developed. MCC is interested in your feedback! The metrics cover Data Management, Biostatistics and Medical Writing and are the output of discussions of the work group in 2017. We have a 12 minute webinar introducing the survey, and the survey itself is now open. Completing the survey helps MCC develop metrics that work for the whole industry. We will also provide you with an executive summary of the results and notify you once the metrics are published.
2nd Tuesday of the month, 10-11am EST Registration links available on Upcoming Meetings Webpage in MCC Members Portal
Team is Exploring:
- The impact of ICH E6 (R2) on Data Management and Biostatistics metrics.
- Data Management and Biostatistics metrics developed previously by the MCC and any updates / modifications needed.
- The opportunity to measure new metrics using data from separate systems that industry members are now able to consider due to system integrations.
- Establishing a “basic” metric set that can be used by most organizations and a more “advanced” metric set that can be adopted by organizations with more advanced systems and experience using metrics.
- Data Management and Biostatistics Work Group output so far to date:
- Data Management and Biostatistics process map showing the metrics
- Definitions of key terms
- Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Questions
- A Basic metrics set
- An Advanced metrics set
- Guidance on implementation
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select Data Management and Biostatistics Work Group in their user profile. For additional information about joining the Data Management and Biostatistics Work Group, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266, ex.108. Contact Linda Sullivan to discuss additional study team-related details. Return to Work Group List
Take MCC Data Management, Biostatistics and Medical Writing Proposed Metrics Questionnaire
Download MCC Data Management and Biostatistics White Paper
View webinar on MCC Data Management and Biostatistics Work Group Progress Webinar
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join MCC Data Management and Biostatistics LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.