How Can Small Companies Benefit from Efforts to Standardize? Join Us on Dec 1st to Learn More
Join us for this complimentary webinar on December 1st, 11am-12 pm EST to learn how your company can benefit from participating in the Metrics Champion Consortium’s small/mid-sized sponsor Community of Practice Group. Topic: This webinar will address clinical trial performance management solutions designed for small/mid-sized sponsors, including:
- Robust performance metric definitions, including performance targets
- Quality and Risk scoring tools
- Metric implementation support and education programs
- Small sponsor Industry surveys
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals from small/mid-sized sponsors
- Anyone interested in learning more about the benefits of MCC
This webinar is open to the public. Featured speakers include Laurie Halloran (President and CEO of Halloran Consulting Group) and Linda Sullivan (Co-Founder and President of Metrics Champion Consortium).
MCC—a trusted partner in the clinical trials industry—identifies what to measure and how to assess the critical components of what is changing, and how the industry is responding to address the changes to make improvements. MCC continually brings you new insights into the leading trends within the industry.