MCC member companies have developed an initial set of eCOA Metrics to measure the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of their setup, use and closeout of eCOA services. Utilization of these metrics will enable organizations to understand how well the process is being executed and managed throughout study start-up, conduct and closeout. The eCOA metric set and a number of supporting reference tools are available to MCC members.
An overview presentation of the metrics was recorded and has been posted on the MCC Members Website.
- Background – MCC eCOA Working Group Purpose, Deliverables and Approach
- Overview of MCC Metrics Development Model
- Overview of the eCOA Critical Success Factors
- Overview of the eCOA Map
- Overview of the Key Performance Questions
- Overview of the eCOA Performance Metrics
eCOA Performance Assets Available to Download from the MCC Member Website
- A recorded eCOA Basics Webinar
- Recorded eCOA Overview Presentation
- eCOA Metrics Process Map
- Detailed MCC eCOA Performance Metric Definitions (Wiki Terms are included with the metrics definitions)
MCC Members can access all of these resources by clicking the Member Login link and going to the Existing Metric Sets section of the website. Scroll down to the table of existing metric sets.
Please contact Linda Sullivan for additional information.
For questions about membership options contact MCC Membership Director, Teresa Holland.