Pull up a seat and join the metrics conversation.
As a consultant, it is important to stay current on best practices, expand your clinical research contacts, and
network with industry professionals. The MCC Ambassador network membership can help.
Ambassador members receive the following benefits:
- Your contact information in the MCC Ambassador
Network Searchable Database
- MCC Ambassador Logo use (for your website and
- Access to the MCC Membership Referral program
- An invitation to the Annual Ambassador Network
- A complimentary MCC user account
- Additional benefits may include:
- Presenting at MCC SME webinars
- Representing MCC at industry conferences and meetings
- Co-authoring articles and white papers
Plus, MCC standard membership benefits include:
- Admittance to MCC Initiative Work Groups(Facilitator and/or Participant)
- Access to all MCC Workshops and our Education Program
- Access to the Vendor Review Program
- And More!
Requirements for the MCC Ambassador Network membership are:
- 10+ years of experience in the Clinical Research Industry
- Providing consulting services to Sponsors, Service Providers or Investigator Sites
- Completion of the MCC Metric Boot Camp Program, including Performance Metrics basics and MCC specific performance metrics sets and tools
- Maintaining MCC Ambassador status by completing a MCC refresher course on an annual basis
Contact MCC directly to learn more about membership options.
Teresa L. Holland
317-622-0266, ext. 108
Join MCC today! By joining, you will collaborate with over 80 MCC member companies and utilize the MCC metrics on a daily basis to improve your company’s processes and performance in the industry.
CLICK HERE for a downloadable membership information sheet.
|Membership Features||Basic Membership||Leadership|
|Access to the Member-only area of the MCC website||☑||☑|
|Access to detailed versions of all MCC performance metrics and quality scoring tools||☑||☑|
|Option to participate in MCC member-only workshops and online courses (additional fees may apply)||☑||☑|
|Member-only discount rates on registration fees to MCC public workshops and a variety of Industry conferences||☑||☑|
|Member-only discount rates on MCC publications||☑||☑|
|Access to the archive recordings of MCC online meetings & case study presentations||☑||☑|
|Employees can participate in all MCC metrics initiative Working Groups||☑||☑|
|Representation on the MCC Industry Advisory Board||☑|
|Opportunity to participate on MCC Steering Committees which lead the metrics initiatives||☑|