Metrics Champion Consortium recently published a complimentary White Paper discussing its Protocol Operational Complexity Scoring Tool.
The Protocol Operational Complexity Scoring Tool White Paper provides a description of the tool’s developmental approach and explains how the tool works. Developed by the MCC Study Quality Trailblazer Work Group after realizing there was a lack of tools to assess protocol complexity, the tool to assess protocol operational complexity from the study, site and subject perspectives.
Read about the benefits of the MCC Protocol Operational Complexity Scoring Tool:
- Identify and address complexity to subjects, sites and study before protocol approval
- Increase likelihood of successful implementation of a protocol
- Potentially reduce study timelines
- Decrease burden on sites and study subjects
- Allow fair comparisons of performance data between studies and sites
- Improve the richness of data for site selection
Download the complimentary White Paper
Learn more about the MCC Study Quality Trailblazer Work Group