Pull up a seat and join the metrics conversation.
As consultants, it is important to stay current on best practices, expand your clinical research contacts, and network with industry professionals. The MCC Consultant membership program can help. Consulting organizations receive the following special benefits:
- The option to list one qualified consultant in the MCC Ambassador Network Searchable Database (see requirements below)
- MCC Member and Ambassador Logos (for your website and email address)
- MCC Membership Referral program
- Annual Ambassador Network Reception
- Additional benefits may include:
- Presenting at MCC SME webinars
- Representing MCC at industry conferences and meetings
- Co-authoring articles and white papers
Plus, MCC standard membership benefits including:
- Admittance to MCC Initiative Work Groups (Facilitator and/or Participant)
- Access to all MCC Workshops and our Education Program
- Access to the Vendor Review Program
- And more!
Requirements for the MCC Ambassador Network membership are:
- 10+ years of experience in the Clinical Research Industry
- Providing consulting services to Sponsors, Service Providers or Investigator Sites
- Completion of the MCC Metric Boot Camp Program, including Performance Metrics basics and MCC specific performance metrics sets and tools
- Maintaining MCC Ambassador status by completing a MCC refresher course on an annual basis.
Contact MCC directly to learn more about membership options.
Teresa L. Holland
317-622-0266, ext. 108
Join MCC today! By joining, you will collaborate with over 80 MCC member companies and utilize the MCC metrics on a daily basis to improve your company’s processes and performance in the industry.
CLICK HERE for a downloadable membership information sheet.
|Company Size||Basic Membership Rates in USD|
|> 10,000 employees||$15 K /year|
|5,000-9,999||$13 K /year|
|1,000-4,999||$11 K /year|
|100-499 employees||$3,300 /year|
|< 100 employees||$1,100 /year|
|Contact Teresa Holland for leadership pricing.|
|Membership Features||Basic Membership||Leadership|
|Access to the Member-only area of the MCC website||☑||☑|
|Access to detailed versions of all MCC performance metrics and quality scoring tools||☑||☑|
|Option to participate in MCC member-only workshops and online courses (additional fees may apply)||☑||☑|
|Member-only discount rates on registration fees to MCC public workshops and a variety of Industry conferences||☑||☑|
|Member-only discount rates on MCC publications||☑||☑|
|Access to the archive recordings of MCC online meetings & case study presentations||☑||☑|
|Employees can participate in all MCC metrics initiative Working Groups||☑||☑|
|Representation on the MCC Industry Advisory Board||☑|
|Opportunity to participate on MCC Steering Committees which lead the metrics initiatives||☑|