Pull up a seat and join the metrics conversation.
As a risk management/risk-based monitoring service provider, it is critical to your success to share ideas and open the lines of communication with your biopharmaceutical and CRO partners. As a MCC member, your organization has the opportunity to do just that by collaborating together with large and small sponsor companies and CROs in order to:
- Learn what is important to sponsors and CROs
- Engage in a neutral industry forum
- Have open discussions about metric usage and implementation
- Discuss how to streamline reporting processes
As a member, you receive valuable MCC Membership benefits, including:
- Standardized and proprietary metrics sets and tools*
- >Regular updates on the latest trends on metrics adoption and use in the clinical trials industry
- Proprietary and unique ‘Quality Scoring Tools’ (protocols, sites)*
- Risk Assessment Scoring and Mitigation Tool*
- Risk-based Monitoring Site–level Key Risk Indicators*
- MCC user accounts for your employees
- “Seats” in MCC workgroup discussions
- Continuing educational programs
*RM/RBM vendors may obtain a license to add MCC metric sets and tools to commercial products through the MCC Solution Provider Program.
Contact MCC directly to learn more about membership options.
Teresa L. Holland
317-622-0266, ext. 108
Join MCC today! By joining, you will collaborate with over 80 MCC member companies and utilize the MCC metrics on a daily basis to improve your company’s processes and performance in the industry.
CLICK HERE for a downloadable membership information sheet.
|Company Size||Basic Membership Rates in USD|
|> 10,000 employees||$15 K /year|
|5,000-9,999||$13 K /year|
|1,000-4,999||$11 K /year|
|100-499 employees||$3,300 /year|
|< 100 employees||$1,100 /year|
|Contact Teresa Holland for leadership pricing.|
|Membership Features||Basic Membership||Leadership|
|Access to the Member-only area of the MCC website||☑||☑|
|Access to detailed versions of all MCC performance metrics and quality scoring tools||☑||☑|
|Option to participate in MCC member-only workshops and online courses (additional fees may apply)||☑||☑|
|Member-only discount rates on registration fees to MCC public workshops and a variety of Industry conferences||☑||☑|
|Member-only discount rates on MCC publications||☑||☑|
|Access to the archive recordings of MCC online meetings & case study presentations||☑||☑|
|Employees can participate in all MCC metrics initiative Working Groups||☑||☑|
|Representation on the MCC Industry Advisory Board||☑|
|Opportunity to participate on MCC Steering Committees which lead the metrics initiatives||☑|