The MCC looks forward to its Imaging Performance Work Group reviewing survey feedback on how well the current set of Imaging Performance Metrics are working to determine if any modifications or additions need to be made. MCC Ambassador Ciaran Cooper with help facilitate the work group and lead the review of the Imaging Metrics survey results.
Some deliverables of the Imaging Performance Work Group will be:
- A newly revised set of imaging metrics that accommodates current industry practices, technologies, and regulatory requirements
- High-level process maps showing imaging vendor oversight metrics
- Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Guidance on implementation
- Recommendations for further exploration and development
The Imaging Performance Work Group meets the third Thursday of the month at 10 AM EST. Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select Imaging Performance Work Group in their user profile or contact Customer Service for more information.
Click here for more information on the Imaging Performance Work Group.