MCC introduces a new eLearning course, Performance Metrics: Developing Effective Metrics Using a Structured Process that offers industry professionals a deeper understanding of how to select and use performance metrics to support a company’s strategic goals.
Using case study examples and easy-to-use worksheets, professionals will learn to use the MCC Metric Development Framework to establish metrics that align with each level of responsibility in your organization and support program goals and objectives. This easy to follow approach includes the following features:
- Utilizing processes map to identify control points for metrics
- Establishing critical success factors
- Prioritizing key performance questions
- Defining metrics that answer the key performance questions
- Reporting metric results in formats that facilitate answering the key performance questions
The price of this course is $560* for members and $699 for non-members. There is also accreditation for 2 hours of CEUs accepted by ACRP and SoCRA.
* Discount code needed. For questions please contact Customer Service