Working Group output that is available to members:
- Protocol Development Scoring Tool (ProDevST) – A tool for assessing the quality of the protocol while the protocol is still in development. This provides an opportunity to improve the quality prior to its release.
- Scoring Tool Instructions.
- Blank version of the scoring tool
- Example version with mock data are available
- Protocol Editorial, Feasibility, and Scientific Reviewer Scoring Sheets
- Protocol Development Scoring Tool White Paper – An overview and the value a protocol assessment tool with an objective rating scale can bring to raising the quality of a portfolio of studies.
- Recorded launch session that introduces the tool
- Protocol Quality Metric set that align with the ProDevST sections
MCC members should contact Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance accessing the information on the MCC Member Portal.