The work group has moved into the Implementation Support stage of the metric set life-cycle. Online meetings will be held on a quarterly basis to provide MCC members the opportunity to ask questions and share experiences related to implementing the metric set. Registration links are available on the Upcoming Meetings Webpage in the MCC Members Portal.
MCC Site Contracting Metric Toolkit v1.0
|At-A-Glance||Short document providing an overview of the MCC Site Contracting Metric Toolkit v1.0|
|MCC Site Contracting Metrics v1.0 Overview (Recorded Webinar and Slides)||Provides an overview of the metrics workbook and tools|
|Process Map with Metrics||Provides an overview of the process and metrics that measure the process|
|Metrics Workbook||Contains all metric definitions, process map and glossary|
|Metric Implementation Support Tools:|
|Implementation Guide||To aid implementation|
|Tool 1: Metrics to Data Elements||To determine data elements needed to calculate specific metrics|
|Tool 2: Data Elements to Metrics||To determine metrics available with a given set of data elements|
|Tool 3: Issues to Metrics||To determine recommended metrics and data elements for particular issues|
MCC member organizations can download the MCC Site Contracting Metric Toolkit v1.0 by logging into the member portal and visiting the MCC metrics sets and tool page. Contact MCC Customer Service if you need assistance.
- Site Selection & Start Up Work Group is exploring the following topics:
- START II benchmarking study conducted by Tufts CSDD
- Available MCC tools to assist with site ID, feasibility and site selection
- Member organizations’ perspective on the challenges in the process and whether improved metrics, their use and new or modified MCC tools can assist
- Site contracting processes using a fast metrics development model (Metrics Kaizen)
- Metrics for site start-up processes
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266. Contact Linda Sullivan to discuss additional study team-related details. Return to Work Group List
MCC Site Contracting Metric Toolkit v1.0*
- Toolkit At-A-Glance
- Toolkit Overview Recorded Webinar and Slides
- Process Map with Metrics
- Metrics Workbook
- Implementation Guide
- Tool 1: Metrics to Data Elements
- Tool 2: Data Elements to Metrics
- Tool 3: Issues to Metrics
Metric Implementation Support Tools:
*Available to MCC Member Organizations. For more information on membership options contact Membership Director Terry Holland.
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join the MCC Site Selection and Start-Up LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.