The scope of discussions and participants will include the following:
- Sponsor-CRO with governance in place – not transactional relationships and not relationships between Sponsor and non-CRO vendors
- Across all studies in portfolio
- Relationship, quality, efficiency, timeliness, cycle time
- Including CRO sub-contractors
1st Wednesday of the month, 10-11am EST-Registration links available on Upcoming Meetings Webpage in MCC Members Portal
- Vendor Oversight Work Group is exploring the following topics:
- Existing metrics developed by the MCC that could be used, possibly with modification, for vendor oversight
- Potential impacts of ICH E6 (R2) on vendor oversight metrics
- Deliverables from previous MCC work groups – in particular, the list of high priority questions developed by the MCC Relationship Quality Work Group – that can be incorporated into the vendor oversight metrics
- The opportunity to define new metrics based on data elements from separate systems that consortia members are now able to generate as a result of implementing new system integration, data warehousing and reporting capabilities
- Vendor Oversight Work Group output so far:
- 9 metrics aiming to help determine whether the Critical Success Factor (CSF) “Achieve our timeliness goals” were publushed in November 2017. To download the White Paper, select the link above.
- The work group is now developing the next set of metrics for the CSF “Establish and maintain a healthy, trusting relationship with effective decisions & communication”. These will be published early in 2018 along with a Guidance Document on administering relationship surveys.
- Vendor Oversight Work Group planned output:
- A high-level process map showing the vendor oversight metrics
- Definitions of key terms
- Vendor Oversight Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Questions
- A set of Vendor Oversight metrics with references to metrics in the other MCC metric sets
- Guidance on implementation
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select Vendor Oversight Work Group in their user profile. For additional information about joining the Vendor Oversight Performance Work Group, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266, ex.108. Contact Linda Sullivan to discuss additional Vendor Oversight related details.
Download White Papers
MCC Vendor Oversight Metrics Overall Approach
MCC Vendor Oversight Metrics CSF 1: Achieve Our Timeliness Goals
Download Press Release
Download MCC’s Vendor Oversight Press Release
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join the MCC Vendor Oversight LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.