MCC Vendor Oversight Work Group members are working in a collaborative environment to review, revise and add to existing MCC metrics for vendor oversight.
The scope of discussions and participants will include the following:
- Sponsor-CRO with governance in place. Although many of the metrics developed can also be used for other vendors.
- Across all studies in portfolio
- Relationship, quality, efficiency, timeliness, cycle time
- Including CRO sub-contractors
1st Wednesday of the month, 10-11am EST-Registration links available on Upcoming Meetings Webpage in MCC Members Portal
- Vendor Oversight Work Group is exploring the following topics:
- Existing metrics developed by the MCC that could be used, possibly with modification, for vendor oversight
- Potential impacts of ICH E6 (R2) on vendor oversight metrics
- Deliverables from previous MCC work groups – in particular, the list of high priority questions developed by the MCC Relationship Quality Work Group – that can be incorporated into the vendor oversight metrics
- The opportunity to define new metrics based on data elements from separate systems that consortia members are now able to generate as a result of implementing new system integration, data warehousing and reporting capabilities
Vendor Oversight Work Group output so far:
- Vendor Oversight Critical Success Factors
- MCC Vendor Oversight Quality Metrics – a set of 19 metrics grouped into three categories: CRO oversight, CRO sub-contracted vendor oversight and functional oversight. A series of Key Performance Questions (KPQs) were developed to guide the metric development process.
- MCC Vendor Oversight Timeliness Metrics – a set of 9 metrics aggregating data across studies for timeliness of milestone delivery and SUSAR reporting.
- MCC Vendor Oversight Relationship Assessment Metrics – a set of 15 metrics for use in analyzing relationship survey data. These metrics also come with a comprehensive Implementation Guide on how to develop, administer, analyze and use surveys to celebrate successes and focus improvement efforts.
- Vendor Oversight Key Performance Questions
Vendor Oversight Work Group planned output:
- MCC Vendor Oversight Financial Metrics – focusing on the rate of incurring costs, contract and change order timeliness and site payments
- Implementation Guide for the metric set and Metric Selection Tools to aid selection of the right metrics
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select Vendor Oversight Work Group in their user profile. For additional information about joining the Vendor Oversight Performance Work Group, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266. Contact Linda Sullivan to discuss additional Vendor Oversight related details.
Download White Papers
MCC Vendor Oversight Quality Metrics
MCC Vendor Oversight Relationship Assessment Metrics
MCC Vendor Oversight Timeliness Metrics
MCC Vendor Oversight Metrics Overall Approach
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join the MCC Vendor Oversight LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.