Launching 11 February 2020, the MCC AI / ML Group will explore ways to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to improve quality and reduce cycle time in clinical trials and help deliver the right drugs to patients who need them. Members will participate in heavily interactive presentations led by industry experts spread between the People, Process and Technology aspects of implementing an AI/ML and how they apply to process improvement in clinical trials.
2nd Tuesday of the month, 10-11am ET. Registration links available on the Upcoming Meetings webpage in the MCC Member Portal.
AI / ML Group is exploring the following topics:
- What are the challenges in transforming current SMEs into people who can leverage and or design data science solutions?
- Change management, what works, where are the challenges?
- Use-cases for adopting AI/ML. What works, where are the challenges?
- Developing an AI/ML Roadmap.
- What is AI/ML and how can it apply to clinical trials.
- Where are the opportunities for adapting current technologies to be more data science friendly (adding in coding and other process data into systems)
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select AI / ML Community of Practice in their user profile. For additional information about joining this group, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266.