MCC’s Centralized and Site Monitoring Metrics Work Group will convene October 17, 2019 to develop metrics that assess centralized monitoring and site monitoring processes. In preparation for that launch, we are seeking input on high level processes, current process issues, and current metrics utilized to oversee and manage the processes. This information will be used to help ensure the metrics we develop are in line with industry needs in this important area.
Those in MCC member organizations can register for the first meeting on 17-Oct-2019 at 10am EDT by logging in to the MCC Members Portal.
Survey respondents will receive a summary recap of results. Your survey responses will be kept confidential. TAKE SURVEY
3rd Thursday of the month, 10-11am ET. Registration links available on the Upcoming Meetings webpage in the MCC Member Portal.
- Centralized and Site Monitoring Metrics Work Group is exploring the following topics:
- The process of site monitoring – including on-site and central
- Perspectives of member organizations on the important questions the metrics should answer (Key performance Questions)
- Metrics for site monitoring – both on-site and centralized
- Metrics at site, country, study and portfolio levels
- Metrics for timeliness and quality as well as for cycle time
- Centralized and Site Monitoring Metrics Work Group output will include:
- Detailed metrics based on the key performance questions for site monitoring
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select Centralized and Site Monitoring Metrics Work Group in their user profile. For additional information about joining the Centralized and Site Monitoring Metrics Work Group, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266.
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join the MCC Centralized and Site Monitoring/RBM LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.