The MCC holds an online meeting once a quarter just for MCC members from consulting firms. Discussion at the meetings includes:
- Updates on MCC activities
- Opportunities for consultants to present/engage with MCC members
- Feedback about how MCC online groups, metric toolkits and risk/quality tools can be improved to meet the needs of the industry
MCC members can access the Consultancy Community of Practice Group Resource Page where self-help resources such as short videos, implementation guides and links to relevant MCC resources are available. You can access the page by logging on to the MCC member portal and selecting the “Meetings & Work Groups” tab and then “Consultancy Community of Practice Group”.
Quarterly, 11am – 12pm ET. Meeting dates and registration links available on the Upcoming Meetings webpage in the MCC Member Portal.
Consultancy Community of Practice is exploring the following topics:
- Using risk and quality tools to help MCC members implement risk-based quality management programs
- Using metric selection tools to help MCC members select and implement metrics that align with their program goals and objectives
- How to improve existing MCC metric toolkits and risk/quality tools
Recorded presentations from most meetings are available in the MCC Consultancy Community of Practice resource page. MCC members may access the recordings by logging in to the MCC Member Portal.
Looking for additional information?
Those interested in joining this Community of Practice should log into their member account and select Consultancy Community of Practice Group in their user profile. For additional information about joining the Consultancy Community of Practice Group, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266.