The MCC COVID-19 Knowledge Sharing Group was launched to provide MCC member organizations a platform to share information and to support each other in running clinical trials during the COVID-19 pandemic. MCC resources have been made available to assist in sharing knowledge – a web-based MCC COVID-19 Knowledge Portal which is being updated regularly, and a LinkedIn Group for ongoing questions and discussion.
Regular meetings have been discontinued at this time, as topics related to COVID-19 are being addressed in other MCC member groups.
MCC COVID-19 Knowledge Portal
The online knowledge portal brings together important information about running trials during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Clinical Trial Operational Challenges During COVID-19 Pandemic – MCC Member Knowledge Sharing Discussions Working Paper that summarizes the weekly meeting discussions
- Centralized Monitoring Guidance Document – Key considerations when establishing a centralized monitoring program (developed by the MCC Centralized Monitoring Group)
- Measure the Right Things at the Right Time: Design Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators that Provide Timely Insights During Study Conduct (MCC white paper)
- COVID-19 Regulatory Guidance Documents: Links to COVID-19 related regulatory guidance documents from 16 countries/regions
- Links to other existing MCC Community of Practice Groups where member organizations meet on a regular basis and have developed metric sets and tools in the following areas:
Weekly online meetings provide group members the opportunity to share challenges, experiences, questions and lessons learned. Topics discussed include:
- Virtual patient visits
- Missing data and/or modified visits
- Risk Management & Control
- Centralized Monitoring
- Protocol deviations and protocol amendments
- Using local labs
- Informed consent form amendments
- Patient communication
- Lessons learned
Looking for additional information?
MCC members are invited to join the weekly discussions and visit the MCC COVID-19 Knowledge Portal by logging into the member portal. Please complete the online user account application form if you need to set-up a user account or contact Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance.
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266.