Technology has made it easier to collect and report all manner of clinical trial performance metrics. But in that sea of data, are you sure you’re focusing on what will move your organization forward? Clinical trial leaders in every biopharma company are struggling with these questions. Some are ahead of others, but few have mastered the art of turning metrics into process perfection. Come to Princeton November 14 and 15, 2018 for the first-ever Metrics Champion Consortium Summit.
This will be an exclusive gathering of the top minds in trial performance metrics, spearheaded by MCC Co-Founder and Executive Director Linda Sullivan. The keynote speaker will be Ken Getz, Associate Professor and Director, CSDD, Tufts University and Founder and Board Chair, CISCRP, Founder of CenterWatch and clinical trials guru.
Linda, Ken and a roster of experts will guide you through the issues that are top of mind in clinical trials metrics today:
- How is ICH-E6(R2) changing what you need to measure? What are global regulators looking for?
- How do metrics influence behavior? Are you rewarding firefighting or preventing problems?
- Does your staff have the critical thinking skills needed to root out what needs to be changed?
- Centralized monitoring. How is industry approaching key risk indicators and quality tolerance limits?
- Getting to the root of the problem. Pros and cons of traditional analytic approaches: Is there a better way?
- Predictive analytics. The next-level key to your success. But how do you get there?
The Clinical Trial Risk and Performance Management Summit is interactive. You’ll roll up your sleeves with speakers and fellow attendees as you tackle case studies that will bring clarity to the metrics process — and provide you with the answers you need.
Click here to view the agenda and register.