The MCC Imaging Performance Work Group’s first meeting will take place on March 15, 2018 at 10 AM EST. The exciting relaunch of this work group will focus on the current set of Imaging Performance Metrics to determine if any modifications or additions need to be made. MCC Ambassador Ciaran Cooper will help facilitate the work group and lead the review of the Imaging Performance Metrics survey results.
MCC Imaging Performance Work Group members will work collaboratively to review, revise and add to existing Imaging Performance Metrics to develop best current practices for today’s clinical trial environment, while anticipating the requirements of the near future.
Some deliverables of the Imaging Performance Work Group will be:
- A newly revised set of imaging metrics that accommodates current industry practices, technologies and regulatory requirements
- High-level process maps showing imaging vendor oversight metrics
- Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Guidance on implementation
- Recommendations for further exploration and development
The Imaging Performance Work Group meets the third Thursday of the month at 10 AM EST. Those interested in joining the work group should log into their member account and select “Imaging Performance Work Group” in their user profile. Contact work group facilitator Ciaran Cooper or MCC Customer Service for more information.
Click here for more information on the Imaging Performance Work Group.
Take the Imaging Survey