MCC member companies have developed a set of CAPA Metrics that measure the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of an organization’s CAPA process. The CAPA metric set and a number of supporting reference tools are available to MCC members.
An introductory presentation was recorded and has been posted on the MCC Members Website.
The presentation follows the following outline:
Background – MCC CAPA Working Group Purpose, Deliverables and Approach
- Overview of MCC Metrics Development Model
- Overview of the CAPA Critical Success Factors
- Overview of the CAPA Process Map
- Overview of the Key Metrics Terms
- Overview of the CAPA Performance Metrics.
CAPA Performance Assets Available to Download from the MCC Member Website
- Recorded Presentation
- PowerPoint Slides of the Presentation
- CAPA Process Map
- Detailed MCC CAPA Performance Metric Definitions
(Wiki Terms are included with the metrics definitions)
MCC Members can access all of these resources by clicking the Member Login link, logging in and going to Existing Metric Sets section of the website. Scroll down to the table of existing metric sets.