The MCC Imaging Process Metrics Toolkit v3.0 is now available for MCC member organizations to download from the portal. Thank you to all who provided input and feedback as we carried out this extensive update. The updated metric toolkit includes the following:
- Updated Metric Definitions
- Portfolio / Study / Site level metrics
- Basic / Advanced metric designations
- Potential Key Risk Indicators
- New toolkit overview, implementation guide and introductory webinar (13 mins).
- Updated process map
- Additional components to assist with your implementation and use of the metrics:
- Four metric selection tools which help you select the right metrics for your situation and to list the associated data elements needed
- A metrics reporting planning worksheet to help plan the reporting of the metrics you select
Please visit the MCC Imaging Process Metrics Work Group page for additional information.
Not a member? Contact Terry Holland, MCC Membership Director, to discuss membership options.