MCC Clinical Trial Risk and Performance Management Summit
Date: September 4-5, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Come to the Clinical Trial Risk and Performance Management Summit and discover the secrets to implementing a successful metrics program. You’ll unlock the secrets to deciding what to measure; establishing your data requirements; aggregating reliable data; designing easy to understand metric reports; and using metrics to identify areas of concern and conduct root cause analysis.
Check out this sampling of what you’ll explore over the course of an information-packed day-and-a-half:
- ICH-E6(R2): This international guideline continues to challenge contract research organizations, sponsors and others. How do regulators use data to determine where to conduct inspections? What challenges has risk-based quality management presented to others? How should you address such challenges? Get ready for answers — from FDA, MHRA and EMA officials as well as industry top thinkers.
- Squeezing Max Value Out of Data: Do your metrics answer the high-priority questions, reward the right behaviors, give you reliable time/quality readings? Speakers and panelists are ready with answers.
- Data Quality: Designing data reports end-users can read and understand… aggregating in-house and CRO/vendor data… data governance and stewardship … and much more.
- Predictive Analytics: Predictive analytics can help you with site selection, quality indicators and more. Discover savvy new ways to apply and test findings.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Staff can be the weakest link. Discover creative new ways to move away from a ‘check the box’ mentality.