The MCC Site Selection and Start-up Metrics Work Group will convene on 1-Oct-2019 to develop metrics that assess site selection and site start-up processes. In preparation for that meeting, we are seeking input on high level processes, current process challenges and issues, and current metrics utilized to oversee and manage these processes. This information will be used to help ensure the metrics we develop are in line with industry needs in this important area. Those in MCC member organizations can register for the first meeting on 1-Oct-2019 at 10am EDT by logging in to the MCC Members Portal.
Survey respondents will receive a summary recap of results. Your survey responses will be kept confidential. TAKE SURVEY
1st Tuesday of the month, 10-11am EST – Registration links are available on the Upcoming Meetings Webpage in the MCC Members Portal.
Work Group Output to Date:
- MCC Site Contracting Metric Toolkit v1.1 – a set of 29 basic and advanced metrics, performance targets and Global Start-Up Comparison Models, includes “Next Generation” Metric Implementation Support Tools
MCC member organizations can download the MCC Site Contracting Metric Toolkit v1.1 by logging into the member portal and visiting the MCC metrics sets and tool page. Contact MCC Customer Service if you need assistance.
Work Group Planned Output:
- High level process map
- Key Performance Questions and associated metrics
- Metric selection tools
- Metric implementation guide
Team is Exploring:
- Site Selection & Start Up Work Group is exploring the following topics:
- The process of site selection, site start-up and activation
- Perspectives of member organizations on the important questions the metrics should answer (Key performance Questions)
- Metrics for site selection, site start-up and activation
- Metrics at site, country, study and portfolio levels
- Metrics for timeliness and quality as well as for cycle timeThe site start-up metrics from the existing Clinical Trial Performance Metrics set v1.3 and feedback from the survey
MCC Membership Information
This is a member-only group. For additional information about MCC membership options or to find out if your organization is a MCC member, please visit the MCC Membership webpage or contact MCC Director of Membership, Teresa Holland or call 317-622-0266. Return to Work Group List
Download MCC Site Contracting Metrics Toolkit v1.1 White Paper
Join Our LinkedIn Community
Employees of MCC member organizations are invited to join the MCC Site Selection and Start-Up LinkedIn Community to get the latest news on work group activities, share relevant news and participate in online discussions.